Solved I do not generate money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2018
YouTube
Hi guys, in the meantime I apologize for my English, but I'm using a translator. My problem is that even doing visualizations and doing live that reach 150+ views, I do not even generate 1 cent, while vidiq tells me that a finished video should produce at least 20 cents, I would like to understand why it does not work, I also activated the partneship of live ...

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
First of all, don't trust vidiq earning estimates.

As your channel seems to have 10 000 views by far you should™ be earning money. Let's check this one step at a time:
  1. Go to your YouTube features page and tell us what boxes are not green and whether it says Freedom! there (and what date you can find there). If in doubt what to do you can send us a screenshot of it. Please do not scroll down before taking it.
  2. Open your video manager and ensure all videos have a green $ sign. Again, if you aren't sure what to include you can send us a screenshot.
Also worth mentioning, you do not have to send us any of this if you aren't comfortable in doing so. None of this data is private but you don't have to post it here either.

I hope we'll be able to help you out here.

Upvote 0
Jan 3, 2018
YouTube
First of all, don't trust vidiq earning estimates.

As your channel seems to have 10 000 views by far you should™ be earning money. Let's check this one step at a time:
  1. Go to your YouTube features page and tell us what boxes are not green and whether it says Freedom! there (and what date you can find there). If in doubt what to do you can send us a screenshot of it. Please do not scroll down before taking it.
  2. Open your video manager and ensure all videos have a green $ sign. Again, if you aren't sure what to include you can send us a screenshot.
Also worth mentioning, you do not have to send us any of this if you aren't comfortable in doing so. None of this data is private but you don't have to post it here either.

I hope we'll be able to help you out here.
I have no problem publishing screenshots, however I have all the green boxes except "Superchat", "paid content", "sponsorships". "Monetization" check written "suitable" and says to reactivate the monetization, clicking on this item brings me back to the video management where in all my videos check the green monetization

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I have no problem publishing screenshots, however I have all the green boxes except "Superchat", "paid content", "sponsorships". "Monetization" check written "suitable" and says to reactivate the monetization, clicking on this item brings me back to the video management where in all my videos check the green monetization
You'll need monetization to be enabled [through AdSense] before joining the Network.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.