Comedy I DO FUNNY GAIMING AND VLOGS!

Nomaan Akram

Rising User
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Helloooo I do a lot of videos mainly on gaming at the moment. I make my videos as funny and as quality as possible! I put 4-5 days into editing and making videos and so far it hasn't been paying off to much. I really need the subs to show for my effort so I would really appreciate people subscribing. I will be more than glad to help other people grow aswell as myself just leave a reply and we can start discussing ways to help each other grow. Thanks a lot peeps! ;-)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
You're off to a nice start, you have 169 so someone's notices your efforts. Just don't give up, if you make quality content and put work forth to communicate with the community, they'll come. Most of all, bake sure to have fun with it!

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome back to the forums (y) (Y).

What are your ideas? I'm finding it difficult to expand past the 100 marker at the minute but I know it's a slow game, and I have a lot of patience :).

Nomaan Akram

Rising User
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Welcome back to the forums (y) (Y).

What are your ideas? I'm finding it difficult to expand past the 100 marker at the minute but I know it's a slow game, and I have a lot of patience :).
Well I've checked you're channel, subscribed your content is great, you have a great mic. You're doing pretty much everything right to be honest! If you want some tips put more tags on videos if you don't already that attracts new viewers, sort out an intro if that's the kind of thing you want, if so I could help you out with that, and that's it pretty much you have very attractive thumbnails and great videos keep it up! I'll make sure all my friends are subscribed to you aswell :)

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

weeeelcome :)