Solved I didn't receive an invitation 1 day 12 hours past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abubakar Waseem

New User
Aug 19, 2016
Hi, Dear Freedom support, i did create a ticket and about 1 day and more than 12 hours has already past but still no Invitation sent to my channel's dashboard. I want it in next 6 hours. Thanks

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi, Dear Freedom support, i did create a ticket and about 1 day and more than 12 hours has already past but still no Invitation sent to my channel's dashboard. I want it in next 6 hours. Thanks

It takes some time to come across normally you will get it between 48-72 hours after you have applied ot join Freedom, but as staff members have to check each channel individually this can sometimes take a bit longer, saying that you want it in the next 6 hours isn't going to do anything, as they go through each channel in order of when they applied. Also with the support tickets they are also done in an oldest to newest format so they may need to get through other peoples queries before they even see it.

Reactions: Crazylawrence
Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello Abubakar Waseem

Invitations take around 48-72 hours after you get an email saying you are confirmed. Please wait until that time is done.
If you do not get your invite after 72 hours, please do not make another ticket, as you already have, and that will cause your tickets to go to the back of the list.

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
@Crazylawrence @sushil @zeke morgan Now, 72 hours have past but still the ticket is unassigned and no invitation received.

Do remember that tickets are answered from oldest first, to newest.
To make full ensurity that you are allowed in Freedom, please check if you have any Copyright issues, if you have not broken any terms or conditions and if you have adsense connected.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.