A

ahmedah

I opened more than a ticket and did not solve the problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

ThePejvl

New User
Jul 8, 2014
Similar problem here,I didn't get my payment for 7 months. I sent countless emails to the support team and opened up a ticket months ago,but still nothing. Could somebody please take our problems seriously?

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Have you had any payments so far? From the image shown it looks like payments are going through (the paid and estimated owed column are the wrong way around). Make sure you can log into the paypal email that you use for your account. https://www.freedom.tm/dashboard/profile go there and copy that exact email used for paypal.

Without knowing your channel there isn't much else I can suggest

Upvote 0

ThePejvl

New User
Jul 8, 2014
Koala_Steamed

this is how my dashboard looks:

upload_2015-11-1_15-37-9.png

I emailed the support team countless times and every time I would be reassured that my late payments will arrive soon. More than half a year later I'm still waiting,without any updates. The reason why I didn't get payments for months July 2014 till January 2015 is because PayPal was still not fully available in my country in that time period. Since it became available,I've been getting payments regularly(with the exception of the latest month,another problem), but never the ones that i was not able to receive before.

My Freedome ID number is 97014,and like you see from my dashboard,everything looks pretty clear,I don't know why I'm not getting the owed sum indicated in the dashboard after all this months of waiting. That sum of roughly 220$ would mean a world to me right now,please help me out,everybody else from the support team has not been abel to even give me an update.

Upvote 0
A

ahmedah

paypal email is :- [email removed]
Paypal e-mail works well and my paypal is full active
My Freedome ID number is 316062

and this pics from my dashboard

fre2.png fre3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014