Request I could use some help

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I'm currently struggling to get views on youtube, people aren't finding my channel. I was wondering if anyone could check my channel and firstly let me know what they think and second if they could give any pointers to get more traffic flow? would be much appreciated , thanks.

Bear Oclock

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
Just a few things to change of what I could see mate change the names of your episodes make them standout more don't worry I have the same problem with thinking up good names but it gets easier and just little things but all n all you have good content mate hit me up if u ever want to do stuff together I subbed

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

InstaSim

A Welsh Entertainment Channel
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
Wales, UK
YouTube
InstaSim6
Just a few tips for you:
- Make your titles look good. Capitalize words in the title. Ex. Ark survival first beast!!!, change it to Ark Survival - First Beast
- Split the titles into 2 or 3 sections. The sections need to be something like (Video Content) - (Game Name) - (Episode Number (Optional)) (Using the above example again) Change it to First Beat - Ark Survival.
- Make the thumbnails relevant to the title. Again with the above example, the thumbnail doesn't match the title of the video. I'd recommend you change the title or thumbnail to make them match. Take one of my thumbnails as an example.upload_2016-7-6_16-42-3.png The thumbnail and title match.
- Make the text in the thumbnail easier to read. Use a thick black border with white text (or similar to this) to make the text stand out. Also make sure the colours don't clash with the background colours it won't be easy to read.
- Keep the font in the thumbnails consistent. I always use Arial Rounded MT Bold in every one of my thumbnails to keep it consistent. I advise you do the same as it keeps the consistency.
- Keep the thumbnail design fairly consistent (especially within a single series). This isn't completely necessary though I recommend it. With a single series, don't change the design of the thumbnail. Such as with your Ark Survival, keep the Game logo in the same place in each thumbnail and only change a small aspect of the thumbnail, like the main image, but keep everything else consistent.

I see you have the potential to grow your channel and good luck to you. This is just some advice for you to make your channel better and it's up to you if you want to follow what I've said here. If you ever want to make a collab video or something one day, feel free to hit me up on PM, I'm always up for collabs as I believe it's a good way to help channels to grow together :D

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Just a few things to change of what I could see mate change the names of your episodes make them standout more don't worry I have the same problem with thinking up good names but it gets easier and just little things but all n all you have good content mate hit me up if u ever want to do stuff together I subbed
Thanks man much appreciated! yea its hard getting the names and stuff just right but yea I hope it will come in time, and thanks for the sub man means a lot, really helps out! and yea man will do, I subbed btw, nice channel.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Just a few tips for you:
- Make your titles look good. Capitalize words in the title. Ex. Ark survival first beast!!!, change it to Ark Survival - First Beast
- Split the titles into 2 or 3 sections. The sections need to be something like (Video Content) - (Game Name) - (Episode Number (Optional)) (Using the above example again) Change it to First Beat - Ark Survival.
- Make the thumbnails relevant to the title. Again with the above example, the thumbnail doesn't match the title of the video. I'd recommend you change the title or thumbnail to make them match. Take one of my thumbnails as an example.View attachment 16212 The thumbnail and title match.
- Make the text in the thumbnail easier to read. Use a thick black border with white text (or similar to this) to make the text stand out. Also make sure the colours don't clash with the background colours it won't be easy to read.
- Keep the font in the thumbnails consistent. I always use Arial Rounded MT Bold in every one of my thumbnails to keep it consistent. I advise you do the same as it keeps the consistency.
- Keep the thumbnail design fairly consistent (especially within a single series). This isn't completely necessary though I recommend it. With a single series, don't change the design of the thumbnail. Such as with your Ark Survival, keep the Game logo in the same place in each thumbnail and only change a small aspect of the thumbnail, like the main image, but keep everything else consistent.

I see you have the potential to grow your channel and good luck to you. This is just some advice for you to make your channel better and it's up to you if you want to follow what I've said here. If you ever want to make a collab video or something one day, feel free to hit me up on PM, I'm always up for collabs as I believe it's a good way to help channels to grow together :D
Thanks for the advice, yea will definetly take these things on board, appreciate all help and opinions! and yea could always do a collab at some point.

Reactions: InstaSim