Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Woah, close call!

Haha New York seems so awesome and I'd love to visit some time! It's such an eventful city with so many things happening all the time. :) I will take that tip about trying to not look like a tourist into account for sure. Do you have any activities/attractions you'd recommend trying out there?

Nice video quality, not sure what you used for the lighting but it looks pretty good! It did get a little over exposed near the end of the video, might be something you want to look into if you have any control over it.

Keep up the good work @Jim Curzon, glad you didn't get shot!

Reactions: Brent Cone

Jim Curzon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2015
England
YouTube
Definitely visit the Empire State Building and the Rockefeller centre, the view from the top is incredible! and it's just the light from my bedroom window nothing special, I need to get a new camera and some softboxes to fix that problem but thanks for the heads up:)

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Definitely visit the Empire State Building and the Rockefeller centre, the view from the top is incredible! and it's just the light from my bedroom window nothing special, I need to get a new camera and some softboxes to fix that problem but thanks for the heads up:)
Natural lighting is the best lighting you can get. ;) The only problem is the lack on control we have over it.

The Empire State Building will definitely be a destination! The Rockefeller centre looks really nice as well. Thanks for the suggestions, I really look forward to going!