Service I can make simple logos for any channel

Connor Crawford

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 15, 2016
Canada
YouTube
cjc_connor
Here is some of my work for you. It is 100% free. The only thing i ask in return is you put the link to my channel in the description of your videos.

Attachments

• Blame The Gamer Avatar.jpg
    Blame The Gamer Avatar.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 2
  • MIANITE.jpg
    MIANITE.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 5
  • FTL Thumbnail #1.jpg
    FTL Thumbnail #1.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Verbal Murder Live.jpg
    Verbal Murder Live.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 3

TardedGamer

Rising User
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey there. I'm looking for a cleaner logo than the one I have. I drew it on my surface, lol. What I want is just the TG and maybe a keyboard or a mouse in there too. Thanks! :)

Jonesie

New User
Nov 20, 2016
YouTube
Yo, that sounds good, but do I have to post your link in all of my videos?? I could do around 20 or something but you're asking a lot if you want it for every video until I get a new one tbh, but I'd love one thx

FreelancerYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
Finland
YouTube
Hey there!

I'm thinking of new avatar for myself, the current one has been kinda working though it doesn't clearly state "Freelancer Gaming".

I'm also looking for some template for Minecraft related series. If you happen to have that much spare time of course. And if you do, I'd like it to state minecraft clearly and still have some spare room for extra text, such as episode name and number. And one additional request for that is that I could possibly have it as .psd ? That's not necessary.

If you happen to please me out, I'll post a video about those new shiny things telling how I got them.

Sincerely,
- Freelancer