Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
please do comment below or on actual video if you ever broke a bone or something went so wrong you cant fix it and to just start again! XD
tried rigging a 3D dress, it didn't go as planned,...

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
AHAHAHA Man i remember doing this when I was going to school for Computer Animation in Post Production. Developing the bones, painting the muscles and how they were suppose to move was so annoying. I was more of a special effects, lighting and pyro type of guy. You enjoying the 3D element?

Reactions: Deathlake

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
AHAHAHA Man i remember doing this when I was going to school for Computer Animation in Post Production. Developing the bones, painting the muscles and how they were suppose to move was so annoying. I was more of a special effects, lighting and pyro type of guy. You enjoying the 3D element?
Love and hate relationship. I prefer modeling creatures, hand painting the textures and the actual animating. Cant stand the skinweighting the most XD do you have any post production animation videos or artwork? I would love to check it out if you do^^

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Love and hate relationship. I prefer modeling creatures, hand painting the textures and the actual animating. Cant stand the skinweighting the most XD do you have any post production animation videos or artwork? I would love to check it out if you do^^
Unfortunately I don't. It was an industry I never got into myself. I have a diploma in it, but it was near impossible to get work. 1 or 2 people from a class of 47 got jobs, just b/c their family were in the business already. So I kind of swayed away from it and haven't touched it in near 12 years. LOL