Sports I Bet You Have Never Seen A Channel Like Mine

kam schnick

New User
Sep 10, 2017
YouTube
Hello! My name is Kam (or Kameron). Now I bet you are thinking "I have seen every type of channel possible on youtube" well guess what YOU'RE WRONG! I post videos of me racing snowmobiles, yes snowmobile. I race this thing called Snocross which is kinda like moto cross but on snow. Snocross consists of everything from HUGE jumps to big hills you have to climb! Snocross isn't the only thing I do either I also mess around with my friends and try to make cool/ funny videos. I try to upload good content on things that are interesting to me. I don't have any strict upload schedule though.

Get To Know Me:
I am currently 15 years old (Birthday: Dec 26, 2001), and I'm from Michigan USA. My biggest dream is to become a professional Snocross racer and make videos as a job! I first started youtube for fun just to share my experiences with my friends and family, but I ended up really liking it.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello! My name is Kam (or Kameron). Now I bet you are thinking "I have seen every type of channel possible on youtube" well guess what YOU'RE WRONG! I post videos of me racing snowmobiles, yes snowmobile. I race this thing called Snocross which is kinda like moto cross but on snow. Snocross consists of everything from HUGE jumps to big hills you have to climb! Snocross isn't the only thing I do either I also mess around with my friends and try to make cool/ funny videos. I try to upload good content on things that are interesting to me. I don't have any strict upload schedule though.

Get To Know Me:
I am currently 15 years old (Birthday: Dec 26, 2001), and I'm from Michigan USA. My biggest dream is to become a professional Snocross racer and make videos as a job! I first started youtube for fun just to share my experiences with my friends and family, but I ended up really liking it.
Welcome to the Community :)

Best of luck on becoming a professional! Hope you can realize your dream :)