Gaming I believe that I'm the Best Free For All Player In BO3

Illusional Gaming

Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2014
YouTube
andttias
[Thread moved to "Gaming" under "Advertise your content" by a moderator; please refer to the Freedom! Forum Rules!]
I made the best comeback in this game right when I thought I was going to lose my second game. The only Free for Fall game I've lost on BO3 was my first game. I'm currently 37-1 or something like that!

If anyone wants tips on how to become better at Free for All please let me know because I will make a video on it!

Last edited by a moderator:

kingzricky

Digital Cop
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2014
United States
YouTube
kingzricky
It was an alright game. Seemed like a lot of deaths to be best player but that's just my opinion. Also lots of people can have clutch moments like this. To see if you really are the best player try getting into tournaments and see how those go.

Reactions: BabyHead Gaming

Illusional Gaming

Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2014
YouTube
andttias
Claiming your the BEST is a bit ego tripping there mate, that you have one good match with a high K/D doesn't mean your TOP player. Visit the leaderboards and vieuw the Top 10, those people are the best players ;)
Negative lol.. those are the people that grind.[DOUBLEPOST=1518729532][/DOUBLEPOST]
It was an alright game. Seemed like a lot of deaths to be best player but that's just my opinion. Also lots of people can have clutch moments like this. To see if you really are the best player try getting into tournaments and see how those go.
I've played in many free for all tournaments lol. I have 2 golds and a bronze.