News I AM - WORLD OF DRAMA - STEWIE

Hello, now none of you guys so far will know of my new channel and probably not ever heard of my previous channels as before I just done YouTube for vlogs and that was it, but then I had a dream where I ruled the ... No just joking... No what it is, is World Of Drama came to me when I seen the "Drama genre" fixed with to much childishness and knew some one had to be the straight to the point sharp sword which says what we mostly will be thinking. Also World of Drama reports on Weird News, not your typical news but the weird stuff, does Rants about what really PI-SH-US me off... I will get explicit, I will speak bluntly about topics BUT This is where it gets really interesting.....

I am looking to collaborate with fellow FREEDOM people and anyone else but doing a PODCAST called "World of Drama Podcast or WOD Podcast" up to you guys what you wanna call it either one of those is fine.

So to those smaller youtuber accounts who just wanna chat about what they like and hate on youtube and have their say on topics while also shouting their channel out, or to the big names guys and ladies who know what they talking about when it comes to controversial, drama and weird SHIP on youtube :D... SHIP...

ARE you interested... Also looking for possible frequent co-hosts

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Hi there and welcome to the family, need anything dont hesitate to ask :D

If you want to collaborate with people, and want them to see that you wish to collaborate, go ahead and post it in the collaboration area.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, now none of you guys so far will know of my new channel and probably not ever heard of my previous channels as before I just done YouTube for vlogs and that was it, but then I had a dream where I ruled the ... No just joking... No what it is, is World Of Drama came to me when I seen the "Drama genre" fixed with to much childishness and knew some one had to be the straight to the point sharp sword which says what we mostly will be thinking. Also World of Drama reports on Weird News, not your typical news but the weird stuff, does Rants about what really PI-SH-US me off... I will get explicit, I will speak bluntly about topics BUT This is where it gets really interesting.....

I am looking to collaborate with fellow FREEDOM people and anyone else but doing a PODCAST called "World of Drama Podcast or WOD Podcast" up to you guys what you wanna call it either one of those is fine.

So to those smaller youtuber accounts who just wanna chat about what they like and hate on youtube and have their say on topics while also shouting their channel out, or to the big names guys and ladies who know what they talking about when it comes to controversial, drama and weird SHIP on youtube :D... SHIP...

ARE you interested... Also looking for possible frequent co-hosts
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Regarding Collabs it is best to make a thread in the collab section as it will gain more views :)

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey mate, thanks for that will do. I was wondering how long it takes to get teh badge so you can post stuff links, not that it matters lol my videos are mostly for mature audiences as I sware... lol
if your a freedom partner you should be able to apply for it, (if your talking about freedom partner badge) i dont remember exactly where so if anyone can help this lad please do.

By the way I do also have a website which I will be doing a new page once I build up where I will link my more favorite channels as a associate page where you can get some advertisements for free until I figure out the in come of page views and such just so you know only when I do eventual charge for advertisement of channels people on FREEDOM will get 50% off all advertisements.

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
By the way I do also have a website which I will be doing a new page once I build up where I will link my more favorite channels as a associate page where you can get some advertisements for free until I figure out the in come of page views and such just so you know only when I do eventual charge for advertisement of channels people on FREEDOM will get 50% off all advertisements.
Hi there here is the link on how to get the badge

https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

And that's sick!

I want to make the podcast the main point of friendship with the guys on here it doesn't really matter what sort of channel they do, as long as they got loads to talk about the minimum time on podcast is 30 Minutes with guest but we hope to hit 1 hours 20 minutes approx or somewhere in there.

Questions about your channel
what you got planned
would you say you have a rival?
what do you want in future and going on into deeper more cooler random funny questions like just generic stuff... Cheese on Toast or toast on cheese ? lol just for humor.