Valiant

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
ConnorJSadler
Your name/alias: Valiant --https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHpCMcZb6kQz6sFmGJVolnA--
Where are you from?: United Kingdom
How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!?: I was looking for networks to partner with as my goal is to earn money to support myself via youtubing.
What made you join our forums?: To get feedback on my videos.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming mostly, I work for a TV Station aswell as I am studying Film and TV in university.
What is your favorite food?: Fish and Chips.
Why did you start YouTube?: I started Youtube many years ago but now I am older I want to make a channel with a better understanding of the film process.
What is your biggest dream?: I guess Youtubing? Dreams are often subjective and often put limits on your ability, I don't really like to dream about my future goals. I like to think that no matter how big your dreams are there is always a wayto surpass them. --In short, yes Youtubing but I would like to see what is beyond just making videos.
What kind of channel do you run?: Minecraft Lets Plays for now while I develop a fanbase, I like how Minecraft invites creativity and I would like to start my own Roleplay series soon.
How frequently do you upload?: Everyday at 9:00 GMT

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
what is your channel? Sub 4 Sub?

It is a Minecraft Lets Play channel right now :) I would like to get into some more games and more film-y styled stuff like machinima later on. Dude for sure Sub4Sub what do you do?

Welcome the forums both of you. Just one thing that you should know is you can't sub4sub on the forums, as that is against the rules, instead it is advisable to do playlist4playlist in which you advertise your playlists across each others channels. I know i've spoken to you both across the chat, but once again welcome to the family, and I really hope you have a great time here

Valiant

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
ConnorJSadler
Than
Welcome to the community @Valiant ;)

Saw some pretty good artwork back there :D
Thanks! I use Cinema4D to make my thumbnails and I am getting better at photoshop. --Thanks to some C.R.I.B Photoshop files I found I was able to disect them and work out how to apply the effects to my own designs.-- I am also working on minecraft animations and such which I hope to upload sometime in the future.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Than

Thanks! I use Cinema4D to make my thumbnails and I am getting better at photoshop. --Thanks to some C.R.I.B Photoshop files I found I was able to disect them and work out how to apply the effects to my own designs.-- I am also working on minecraft animations and such which I hope to upload sometime in the future.
Great to read that you find passion in making these things, wish you the best of luck mate ;)