VLOG I Am TheVlogTheory!

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
I have made a vast amount of content throughout the past 8 years on YouTube, starting at the age of 11, I am now going on 19 and have had many years of experience. It appears I haven't posted here as of late so; I am TheVlogTheory! I make videos that are important and special to me. I make content that comes from my creative side.
I have been with Freedom for 3 years this month and am continuing to try and get my content out there! I would appreciate if I could get some feedback on my channel, thank you!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have made a vast amount of content throughout the past 8 years on YouTube, starting at the age of 11, I am now going on 19 and have had many years of experience. It appears I haven't posted here as of late so; I am TheVlogTheory! I make videos that are important and special to me. I make content that comes from my creative side.
I have been with Freedom for 3 years this month and am continuing to try and get my content out there! I would appreciate if I could get some feedback on my channel, thank you!
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

So you do youtube for 8 years? That sure is a long time and shows dedication, keep it up :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to the Freedom! Forum.
11 is a young age to start, nevertheless, I cannot talk, however I class mine as a true mistake.
8 years is definitely a long time for a YouTube career, I am impressed you have continued this long!

However, other than your channel, can you tell us more about you?
You can check the template that Row linked for you and edit your post.
Thanks

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Nevertheless, if you need some immediate assistance, ask me in the chat or use a Private Message!