Gaming I AM... THE REBEL SKEPTIK! And I'm kinda awesome...

Rebel Skeptik

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
So... I thought I should just follow the introduction suggestions... And here we go! I go... We go?

My name is Rebel (f'in) Skeptik! Well, my actual name is Peter, but my nickname is a bit more awesome than just Peter...

I am from Lisbon, in Portugal, where you can have the best beer, watch a good game of soccer, have good shrimp, good weather, and myself.

It's rude to ask for someone's age, but f it... twenty seven years really old.

I actually stumbled across Freedom, googling some forums to advertise my Youtube gaming channel, which I won't do here because I'm not allowed to. And I'm really polite. (except in my Youtube gaming channel).

I joined the community because users were really friendly to me right from the start, and I thought being friendly was dead on the internet, so... Thank you and congratulations Freedom!

My hobbies... my oldest one is definitely making music. Country, Blues, Rock, Rap... And some other genres more... And obviously... GAMING! AND MAKING HATEFUL REMARKS WHILE DOING IT!

I just like every kinds of food... Well... Not insects. But I'm from Portugal, so I would like to thing I definitely have a good taste. And I cook wonderfully!

Okay, so this is the part where I will feel like a noob and some kind of starstruck... But I, not so long ago, watched a couple of pewdiepie videos (before I would just see some quick walk through's with the sound off), and I thought... This seems really f'in fun... I really enjoy his company, I think I could do something like it. Even more annoying and offensive. Not by choice, I was BORN THIS WAY!! BORN THIS WAYYYYY!! I hope you're not all from the 90's or 2000's to get the reference... And yes, that was the only thing that made me do it. Pewdiepie made me do it.

My biggest dream is an easy and cliché one... making money doing what I like... In this case, gaming. But be a well paid musician is also on the list.

And like I mentioned before... I run a gaming channel. Also a music channel, but that is for another time...

I started really recently but I intend on upload 4 to 10 videos a week. I only have... 5 now. And I started... Last saturday?

So yep... that's The Rebel SKeptiK... and I hope you find me interesting enough to... get to know me? :D

Please?

Rebel Skeptik

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Hey, btw, I know I just started, but I only have 5 subscribers, please check my channel out, I trust you will enjoy it, I'm f'in annoying and my eyes are beautiful! And if you do like it, please subscribe, if don't, you can tell me to f off :p

Rebel Skeptik

Rising User
Jun 8, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Thanks everybody, I really appreciate the warm welcome! :D

Always posting new videos to my channel btw, so check the titles, maybe one or two may interest you! :D

And thanks again, really!! :D