I am Stuck ? Small suggestions please

AnBru

Rising User
Jul 24, 2016
India
YouTube
Hello Freedom family. I have small question , I am stuck in my gaming channel at 267 subscribers . I post 4 videos a week. I know you will say seo and **** but I have done everything ,I write good keywords. ,tags ,Thumbnail and All other staff . But I don't find myself going anywhere.I Would do YouTube even if I have nothing but, Small suggestions for a right Road Are always Appreciated Thx.
And Yes I am not boring lol .

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom family. I have small question , I am stuck in my gaming channel at 267 subscribers . I post 4 videos a week. I know you will say seo and **** but I have done everything ,I write good keywords. ,tags ,Thumbnail and All other staff . But I don't find myself going anywhere.I Would do YouTube even if I have nothing but, Small suggestions for a right Road Are always Appreciated Thx.
And Yes I am not boring lol .
Hello to you as well AnBru ^^ Collaborating with higher-view based channels would work wonders as well. It really depends on the content you make, the people you work with, and the effort you put into everything else. I'm sure you will be on the rise soon enough!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Just keep on making great videos and looking for ways to improve and freshen things up. Make videos about things you like, play games you like, if you make videos to do with things you like you will put more effort in.
If your a gamer and you want some fresh games head on over to Keymailer.co.