Solved i am not going to wait anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

BytePlayer

Freedom! Member
look like staff here don understand what a crap i am saying so read this slowly '' my channel is not partnered with freedom i am waiting 20 days invite do you see point i am partner here and i have badge but i am not partner with freedom '' so or send me damn invite or remove freedom dashboard from my youtube channel....

BabyHead Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey I no admin but it takes time not everyone gets accepted into a MCN network I have been waiting well over 8 weeks now and I come to think its more to do with what can you offer to the network , the thing is everyone and anyone now days can make a gaming channel on YouTube and unfortunately its hard starting out when your 1- View count is Low and 2- Not many Subs , the end the day if you look at Curse for example you need at least 10K views a month even before they look at your content . Even if you wish to want to stay then it case of try to get noticed try look on forums see if anyone is willing to give a shout out on something on them lines . :)

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
look like staff here don understand what a crap i am saying so read this slowly '' my channel is not partnered with freedom i am waiting 20 days invite do you see point i am partner here and i have badge but i am not partner with freedom '' so or send me damn invite or remove freedom dashboard from my youtube channel....

To be in the Network you must have at least 1 video public, I'm guess that was the reason you couldn't get in before. Have you messaged the support team requesting an invite?

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Contact the support team and ask for a new invite. Note that it can take a couple days.

Upvote 0

BytePlayer

Freedom! Member
dear koala i have 12 videos all are public yes i have send requests,tickets,etc one more thing bother me my channel is not verified i have talked with support agent he just say at this moment your channel cannot be verified i don have spam videos or anything that break rules however agent refuze to tell me why my channel cannot get verified i am not with freedom for money i have been on some other forums and many networks are crap always members have problems even i am small youtuber freedom is best no network has that many tools like freedom but i hope you understand my frustration[DOUBLEPOST=1451918615][/DOUBLEPOST]yo prinze i am with freedom 3 month i not fall from sky lol

Upvote 0

slizerbladez

Gaming and Commentary
Freedom! Member
dear koala i have 12 videos all are public yes i have send requests,tickets,etc one more thing bother me my channel is not verified i have talked with support agent he just say at this moment your channel cannot be verified i don have spam videos or anything that break rules however agent refuze to tell me why my channel cannot get verified i am not with freedom for money i have been on some other forums and many networks are crap always members have problems even i am small youtuber freedom is best no network has that many tools like freedom but i hope you understand my frustration[DOUBLEPOST=1451918615][/DOUBLEPOST]yo prinze i am with freedom 3 month i not fall from sky lol
It is entirely possible that you have been denied verification due to a lack of views or subscribers. Also, you must have an established brand. According to your YouTube 'About' page, your channel has only existed since December 31st, 2015.
As your channel has only been around for a week or so, this is probably why you are having trouble getting verified.
See George's latest video for more details:

Upvote 0

Kurdistan Network

Rising User
Freedom! Member

If you mean verify your channel to upload more minutes and stuff it can be done by going to your channel section from your creator studio and then click on verify with phone number !

But if you mean the verify badge , that's a whole new level at least couple (K) subs are required ! Followers on google plus and mostly youtube will send it to you ! You can't request it !

Upvote 0

slizerbladez

Gaming and Commentary
Freedom! Member
If you mean verify your channel to upload more minutes and stuff it can be done by going to your channel section from your creator studio and then click on verify with phone number !

But if you mean the verify badge , that's a whole new level at least couple (K) subs are required ! Followers on google plus and mostly youtube will send it to you ! You can't request it !
You can request Freedom to verify your channel and get you the tick badge. Check the video link I posted above for information directly from George.

Upvote 0

Kurdistan Network

Rising User
Freedom! Member
You can request Freedom to verify your channel and get you the tick badge. Check the video link I posted above for information directly from George.
That was back then now you can't i was preparing myself for it when they announced new youtube username and verify badge rule and stuff !

But thanks for corecting me maybe freedom got their way through it :)

Upvote 0

slizerbladez

Gaming and Commentary
Freedom! Member
That was back then now you can't i was preparing myself for it when they announced new youtube username and verify badge rule and stuff !

But thanks for corecting me maybe freedom got their way through it :)
I do remember they stopped doing it. However, it seems they can again, so make sure you're application is in order!
Glad I could help you! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.