Gaming I am new!

The Zozsomes!

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
'Murica
YouTube
Hello there! I am new to the freedom community and I want to know some people! I am The Zozsomes! on youtube if you wanna go check out my crappy content as well.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I'm not trying to be a drag, but if you want people to check out and enjoy your content, try in a more positive manner. By suing "check out my crappy content," that instantly turns me away from the idea of looking at your content at all. You have to like the content you make and assume a more positive role for your audience.

Reactions: DYOUNGTv

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , Tell us more about you and don't put yourself down !!!!!!!!!!

Let that motivation hit you bro and get pumped up !

Reactions: Goped Fred

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Bro, Welcome to froums, Dont Forget to Read The Rules And Hope You Enjoy Your Stay Here, By The Way, I LIked You Channel And I Will Sub You, But Dont Forget to See mY Channel And Sub Me. :)

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. :D Happy to see you picked Freedom! over the others. Anyways, I wish you the best with growing your channel and hope to see you in the chat some time.

Stelatto

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
Welcome man! Don't degrade your self like that, it's bad for you :( I wish the best on this community and enjoy your community. You're among friends now, so you should feel right at home!

Surprise Pi

Rising User
Hello there! I am new to the freedom community and I want to know some people! I am The Zozsomes! on youtube if you wanna go check out my crappy content as well.
Welcome to Freedom!
There's a channel error showing under your post. Just include the last part of your channel link like this: Screenshot_29.png
And should show up like this: Screenshot_30.png

P.s. Just be positive for whatever content you have on your channel! Don't call it really bad content.sad_rainbow_dash_by_elsia_pony-d6x5wrp.png Your channel should be a great channel after all! Don't ever let yourself down. Don't let your dreams be dreams!FANMADE_Rainbow_Dash_-_colors_of_the_wind_by_stabzor.png

Last edited:

The Zozsomes!

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
'Murica
YouTube
I wasn't expecting 1. all these people to come and say hi and 2. so much support as in be positive. Personally, my content is on the better side but will always improve(as long as I get a new computer)! Thanks guys! I officially had the idea for this channel with my friend back in 2013. I picked the name The Zozsomes! and it stuck. He then moved away from my school and I kicked the channel idea around until my other friend helped me to make the channel a possibility. I uploaded every once and awhile but didn't take this very seriously. About a month and 1/2 ago some of my other friends decided to help and push me to take the seriously. I was wanting to get some money off of this stuff (FYI I AM NOT HERE FOR JUST THE MONEY) and I found Freedom! I partnered and here I am. I try to upload every weekend and sometimes during the week. Just yesterday I hit 50 subs! Thanks guys!