Gaming I am new to youtube and i am hunting for subscribers

hi youtuber and freedom i am new to youtube but i used to do weird youtube videos earlier but when i start gaming i was starting to gain some subs . i am from Sri Lanka and as i know i am the only active gaming youtube , i do gaming video on tanki online only for now but i wish that you guys can give me hand on youtube
it is hard for people in Sri Lanka to get developed in youtube so i wish u all can help me out sub for sub comment in my youtube trailer i subbed u i return back the sub
this is my channel Mrs.L.O.Y.A.L

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
hi youtuber and freedom i am new to youtube but i used to do weird youtube videos earlier but when i start gaming i was starting to gain some subs . i am from Sri Lanka and as i know i am the only active gaming youtube , i do gaming video on tanki online only for now but i wish that you guys can give me hand on youtube
it is hard for people in Sri Lanka to get developed in youtube so i wish u all can help me out sub for sub comment in my youtube trailer i subbed u i return back the sub
this is my channel Mrs.L.O.Y.A.L
Welcome to Freedom...although I hope you understand sub4sub is not a great way of gaining anything...I'm from India...and it's tough for me too...but don't give up and grind...you'll get there! :)