Service I am making everyone that replies free banner art

Winiemko

Jun 17, 2016
If you want channel art just tell me your email and what color scheme and game theme or whatever theme you want and I will do it for free. I just want to help out the YouTube Community.

Reactions: Cheechako Mines
Aug 2, 2016
YouTube
wuts up dude i subscribed to ur channel bro im new to this really dont know what im doin all i know is my friend makes lotta money doin this cross country do you know how to produce traffic for my channel? mayby lol

YankiAndYonki

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey, could you do a banner for my channel?
I would like it to be hentai, u could let signature on the banner art, thanks!!

Nick Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
India
YouTube
Fake_NickPlays
Can you make me a channel art and logo

art : should be of cs go or tf2 with sunburst backgound and my cahnnel name in between In a cool font (channel name : Nick Plays)

logo: it should be something very different and cool (gaming themed) It should have a dino raging (It should be in blue or red) with like some cartoony prisma type filters thingy

Bro I would be glad if you make it for me I know i m being too specific but please help me with this btw subbed you :)

Winiemko

Jun 17, 2016
Can you make me a channel art and logo

art : should be of cs go or tf2 with sunburst backgound and my cahnnel name in between In a cool font (channel name : Nick Plays)

logo: it should be something very different and cool (gaming themed) It should have a dino raging (It should be in blue or red) with like some cartoony prisma type filters thingy

Bro I would be glad if you make it for me I know i m being too specific but please help me with this btw subbed you :)
I will work on that tmr