YouTube I am lost for video ideas:(

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey guys! Hope all of you are doing good. I have a gaming channel with 137 Subscribers. I am totally lost for video ideas and I am growing much slower than before. Could you give me some video ideas and suggest what I should do for my channel now? Thanks a lot freedom family!

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
I find that playing H1Z1 is fun because of its replay ability. If you have a group of friends you can play with then its always good to just hop on with them and get into a few games. If not maybe try out rust and do a solo survival series. the game usually has servers wiping every week or month so that everyone starts fresh and with the multiple options of maps each week will be completely different from the last.

Reactions: LeoGaming

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I find that playing H1Z1 is fun because of its replay ability. If you have a group of friends you can play with then its always good to just hop on with them and get into a few games. If not maybe try out rust and do a solo survival series. the game usually has servers wiping every week or month so that everyone starts fresh and with the multiple options of maps each week will be completely different from the last.
Mmm thanks a lot for the video idea man!!! Do you have any ideas for maybe gta v?

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
Personally I lost interest in gta V after the first year of it being out so its not something I really look at. but I find when i do end up watching gta videos I watch groups of friends doing racing videos or the tron/battle game modes. They are probably the most entertaining GTA videos in my oppinion.

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Personally I lost interest in gta V after the first year of it being out so its not something I really look at. but I find when i do end up watching gta videos I watch groups of friends doing racing videos or the tron/battle game modes. They are probably the most entertaining GTA videos in my oppinion.
Oh alright. Seems like GTA V's popularity is starting to decline. I have this series called Car vs Car. In the episodes, I compare two cars, performance wise. The way I do it is by comparing their stats before racing them. You could check the videos out on my channel. Would you enjoy this kinda series?

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Hey guys! Hope all of you are doing good. I have a gaming channel with 137 Subscribers. I am totally lost for video ideas and I am growing much slower than before. Could you give me some video ideas and suggest what I should do for my channel now? Thanks a lot freedom family!
First of all, what games do you play / love playing? Take advice from big youtubers like PewDiePie! He started out making horror play throughs because he loved the games, not for views. You've probably heard this before because its a very popular saying! "Do what you love and the money will come."

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
First of all, what games do you play / love playing? Take advice from big youtubers like PewDiePie! He started out making horror play throughs because he loved the games, not for views. You've probably heard this before because its a very popular saying! "Do what you love and the money will come."
Oh alright thanks:) I love to play Battlefield 1 and GTA V. But do you know if these games are declining in popularity?