Gaming I am League of Potatos! :D

League of Potatos

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys i am a 17 year old boy and in my channel (League Of Potatos) you can see League of Legends montages, gameplays and everything connected to League. I started my youtube channel a few weeks ago maybe like 2. I would really apreciate it if you would check it out and give me a feedback about it :D
Thank you^^

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guys i am a 17 year old boy and in my channel (League Of Potatos) you can see League of Legends montages, gameplays and everything connected to League. I started my youtube channel a few weeks ago maybe like 2. I would really apreciate it if you would check it out and give me a feedback about it :D
Thank you^^
Haha I like that name! :D Nice! Keep up the good work! :)

Reactions: League of Potatos

League of Potatos

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2017
YouTube
Hay there!
I hope ya enjoy your time here with the #FreedomFamily :D
Heeey thank you^^[DOUBLEPOST=1483797602][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will check you out.
Thanks^^ i checked out your channel too and i liked it really much c:[DOUBLEPOST=1483797791][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forum! :D
I love your username! very interesting. Why did you decided to name your channel League Of Potatos? :)
Hope you enjoy your time around here! I look forward to seeing you around.
Heeey :D Thank you^^ Umm well i dont even know :D i was just like why not :D I checked out your channel its really nice ^^ c:[DOUBLEPOST=1483797844][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha I like that name! :D Nice! Keep up the good work! :)
Heey thanks c:[DOUBLEPOST=1483797938][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hope you enjoy your time at the forums and goodluck to you.
Hey ^^ Thank you c: i am enjyoing it really much :D its just complicated a little bit for me :D[DOUBLEPOST=1483798041][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I suggest you write a more detailed introduction. Theres an introduction template to help you out.

Also, Your subscribe button is broken. Be sure to fix it by only entering your channel ID not your whole url.
Yes, thank you i will fix it its just a little bit hard for me for the first time :D

Last edited: