Gaming I am brand new to Freedom

Zeitelic

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
How's it going everyone! I am here to hopefully get my channel known one step at a time. I have been on and off YouTube due to the things known as life. I am slowly getting back into YouTube by going back to the days that I upload which would Mon, Wed, & Fri.

About Me -

My friends and other people I have met through internet interactions call me Z or Thom (Yes with an "h" because of how my name is :D) I am 18 and I like to watch Anime but I like reading Manga more due to more content and it's more fun playing out the scene in my head. I also like to draw as a hobby when I am in the mood and I am hoping to get better at it. Generally at first I am shy around new people I am usually just a gargoyle when I am sitting out in public. (Imagine what you will might think up some hilarious things.) As most would ask my channel is more a gaming channel mostly due to the fact that I adore games. Mostly RPGs since stories are the best and are even better when executed nicely. That's all I have to to say so here is my YouTube link for those interested!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQnUtJp3EAz7ttp7oncoKsQ

P.S: I have had this YouTube account for 2 maybe 3 years now so I not that new to YouTube but new to a Network. (y) (Y) (If I am welcome that is...)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Of Course your welcome !!!! :)

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
How's it going everyone! I am here to hopefully get my channel known one step at a time. I have been on and off YouTube due to the things known as life. I am slowly getting back into YouTube by going back to the days that I upload which would Mon, Wed, & Fri.

About Me -

My friends and other people I have met through internet interactions call me Z or Thom (Yes with an "h" because of how my name is :D) I am 18 and I like to watch Anime but I like reading Manga more due to more content and it's more fun playing out the scene in my head. I also like to draw as a hobby when I am in the mood and I am hoping to get better at it. Generally at first I am shy around new people I am usually just a gargoyle when I am sitting out in public. (Imagine what you will might think up some hilarious things.) As most would ask my channel is more a gaming channel mostly due to the fact that I adore games. Mostly RPGs since stories are the best and are even better when executed nicely. That's all I have to to say so here is my YouTube link for those interested!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQnUtJp3EAz7ttp7oncoKsQ

P.S: I have had this YouTube account for 2 maybe 3 years now so I not that new to YouTube but new to a Network. (y) (Y) (If I am welcome that is...)
Ayyy welcome to the club