Community I AM BACK TO FREEDOM!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys I left freedom few months back I guess more than 3 months back because there was nothing much new happening but as the George Show went on and brought some new changes and everything I wanted to come back so I just applied for the partnership I was with another MCN and now I have disconnected from them so it would take time to get disconnected

Anyway for those of u who don't know who I am my name is Adam and I have a channel called GaminMadness and I do Let's Play videos but not a very detailed let's play , a funny let's play and other online game videos as well

https://www.youtube.com/user/RatedRCenation97

If anyone of u guys really like my channel it would be really awesome if u would subscribe to my channel

RubenGamingsa

Rising User
Jun 14, 2016
www.rubygaming.net
YouTube
Hey guys I left freedom few months back I guess more than 3 months back because there was nothing much new happening but as the George Show went on and brought some new changes and everything I wanted to come back so I just applied for the partnership I was with another MCN and now I have disconnected from them so it would take time to get disconnected

Anyway for those of u who don't know who I am my name is Adam and I have a channel called GaminMadness and I do Let's Play videos but not a very detailed let's play , a funny let's play and other online game videos as well

If anyone of u guys really like my channel it would be really awesome if u would subscribe to my channel
Welcome back buddy

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! i left a subscribe for you i hope this helps you out alot?
Well I appreciate that but if u don't enjoy my content unsubscribe me because u know I don't want anyone to subscribe to me just because they think they help me I want someone to subscribe to me because they enjoy my content
No offence though I am just saying if u like what I make then being a subscriber is great otherwise don't be

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams

Hey mate welcome back to freedom. Glad you can join us again :D Never give up :p

Reactions: TheGaminCentral