Gaming I am a new partner

Squad Hazard

New User
Jun 13, 2016
I just started my channel about a week ago and i only have 10 subs and i was wondering if anybody would want to come and check me out. I mainly post COD, NBA 2K16, and any other kind of game that is suggested to me i do not have a good mic YET so I cannot do commentarys but I want to find a way to use my astros as a mic if possible any suggestions? My channel name is Squad Hazard

Last edited:

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I just started my channel about a week ago and i only have 10 subs and i was wondering if anybody would want to come and check me out. My channel name is Squad Hazard
Welcome to Freedom! What kind of content do you make? Just be consistent on your channel and upload good quality videos and the subs should come naturally! Just have fun with it :) good luck!

Reactions: Squad Hazard

Squad Hazard

New User
Jun 13, 2016
Welcome dude! Not bad for a weeks start! What sort of stuff do you do??? What made you start YouTube???
I mostly do cod and any randomly suggested game i get from friends or subs, I wanted to start youtube so that I could possibly make this a career and just to plain out have some fun with it and let it ride