Gaming I am a new gaming channel

Pazkat

New User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
I am a starting out Letsplay channel and I would be very happy if you would check me out, my two main Letsplays going on right now are Fallout 4 and Borderlands. In my eye, my content is ok but you should see for your self.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Pazkat & welcome to the Freedom forums. Could you maybe tell us a bit more about yourself? as that is what this section is all about. Watching your video linked I felt the visual quality was okay but your commentary was rather quite and hard to hear over the game volume, either turn the game down or in post do some better editing to the audio make make your voice heard. I also felt the 23 mins was a bit long for some basic gameplay. I took a look at the rest of your channel while I was there and I liked your avatar but felt your banner was terrible in comparison. Its stretched, pixelated and using a cooltext stock font from the "Keen" preset I believe. Maybe get a new one made, some people on the forums will do it for you if you need help with in, even I run a service for it. (see "My C.R.I.B Resources" below in my signature if your interested). I also felt the thumbnail design as a bit basic, while I liked it, there could be some more going on, maybe make the red background transparent @ 50% and have a game screenshot in the back, just to add that extra detail to it. Anyway I hope to see you around on the forums. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​

Pazkat

New User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
Hello Pazkat & welcome to the Freedom forums. Could you maybe tell us a bit more about yourself? as that is what this section is all about. Watching your video linked I felt the visual quality was okay but your commentary was rather quite and hard to hear over the game volume, either turn the game down or in post do some better editing to the audio make make your voice heard. I also felt the 23 mins was a bit long for some basic gameplay. I took a look at the rest of your channel while I was there and I liked your avatar but felt your banner was terrible in comparison. Its stretched, pixelated and using a cooltext stock font from the "Keen" preset I believe. Maybe get a new one made, some people on the forums will do it for you if you need help with in, even I run a service for it. (see "My C.R.I.B Resources" below in my signature if your interested). I also felt the thumbnail design as a bit basic, while I liked it, there could be some more going on, maybe make the red background transparent @ 50% and have a game screenshot in the back, just to add that extra detail to it. Anyway I hope to see you around on the forums. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​
Thank you very much on the help, regarding the audio, I fixed it in the second episode of Borderlands and I'm working on my commentary. I think the gameplay factor is not a problem, I will work on shortening the videos and putting a bit more editing into them as well.

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
welcome to the family dude, and to the intense competitive world of let's play channels ;p