Gaming I am A minute old on freedom then u....

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
Hey look, it's Minstang! Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I see you're trying to take some of my advice from yesterday and that is great! Getting your name seen is the way to get noticed; literally! I am seeing that there are some concerns you might be copying work that others have done. After our talk yesterday I believe you are capable of doing your own Minecraft Animations.

All I will say is, if you have taken content that others made and are uploading it as if it's your own - please take that content down and work on some of your own creations, because I believe that you have what it takes if you give it a try. Good luck to you! :)

MiNStanG Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey look, it's Minstang! Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I see you're trying to take some of my advice from yesterday and that is great! Getting your name seen is the way to get noticed; literally! I am seeing that there are some concerns you might be copying work that others have done. After our talk yesterday I believe you are capable of doing your own Minecraft Animations.

All I will say is, if you have taken content that others made and are uploading it as if it's your own - please take that content down and work on some of your own creations, because I believe that you have what it takes if you give it a try. Good luck to you! :)

Thx and i did not