• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iGamerti YouTube

New User
Feb 5, 2016
INDIA
YouTube
Hi My name is Hussein but my channel is called HussiPlayzz because why not?
So you clicked on this to get to know me better and I have had it bad in my life I my parents allways fights and I got bullied at school for 3 years in a row and I was the one who got agianst 4people to fight with and i was the weak one i got home everyday with just nothing do to i didnt even do my homework i have broken my arm 4 times for this i just get home cry in my bed and do nothing in these 3 years i got down 10kg/20pounds because all i ate was fruits and after everyday I just lost hope everyday and felt like just dying not worth living. but after those 3 years 2015 dec i started uploading and it got soo much response and many people wanted to donate me money but I never made a charity or anything because I never knew how and people was like make it and that i I just told them I have made and I never responded to any charity things because I was sacred of the bully thing coming back and i say I dont know. Now these day i thought got better but now my family barely gets food on the table and we are haveing a hard time but I am still fighting and I hope you got to know me better now and oh i am 12 years old now. Last thing i wanted to ask if somebode wanted to record videos with me and someone who plays minecraft atleast.

Thanks
hey welcome to freedom i hope u have a great time here!!:)
this is my channel check it out if you want to subscribe if you like!!:))