Music Hullo, I'm Virdi.

Virdi

Rising User
Feb 8, 2016
YouTube
I joined Freedom! a few days ago. So far, I'm still getting used to being a part of this network, but it's nice to know there's a community like this.

I play video games as well as making music/rapping. It is a weird combination, I know. Lol.

I'm looking forward to growing with all of you! You can visit my channel at the link that follows.

http://www.youtube.com/EspioVEvurdee-profile_banner-b72bb59457ca7fc1-480.jpeg

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Virdi! :) Ha ha that's not weird at all man! My gaming and exercise schedules overlap all the time, and even tried to squeeze vlogging into my lifestyle once upon time so if anything I'm a little weird xD Btw man nice job on the League gameplay! Some day this century when I finally get on PC I'll hopefully remember to play a few strategy games and not give into my usual FPS tendencies xP

Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here in the Freedom family Virdi! I know it can be a little confusing at first navigating the forums and what not, but after a bit of individual exploration I think you should be just fine :] One thing Freedom's always been good about is making sure you're the one in control while they handle the more technical aspects like monetization (which I'm totally fine with :p) so just know you have all the time in the world to explore the network and decide where to take your channel next. Of course if you ever have any questions feel free to ask around as well Virdi! There's no shortage of friendly and helpful people around here ;) Best of luck with everything man, and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg