Gaming Hows it going? I'm Will Gonja....

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Its really amazing to be apart of this community of Youtubers and i'm sure that over time i will meet and communicate with a lot of really cool people. So for starters i'm really new to this kind of atmosphere around the Youtube world and still have a lot of learning to do so please don't be to harsh with me i tend to learn from my mistakes rather quickly just give me a chance.

Anyways here's a little bit about me.
Favorite Game - Battlefield
Favorite Genre of Game - Racing/First Person Shooters
Favorite Gaming Youtuber - DaSquirrelsNuts Aka Squirrel
Favorite Non Gaming Channel - JK Party
When did i start gaming? Age 5
What do i do when i'am not gaming? - Watching gaming videos or making them + more =P
Where am i from? - East Coast, USA
Game I'm most excited for? - Battlefield 1
Favorite Music - Metal, K-Pop, Techno, Dubstep.... Idk i'am kinda picky with Music.
Favorite Car - Lamborghini
Favorite Color(s) - Red, Green, Blue, Black
Favorite Food - Tacos
Console of Choice - PS4

Anyways that's me in a nutshell hope to see you around the community, Take care!

Reactions: AFKPlays

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family man! Im excited for battlefield 1 too! Cant wait honestly really hyped for it anyways cant wait to check out your channel :D Hope you have fun and enjoy your time with us! :p

Reactions: xXWillGonjaXx

xXWillGonjaXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom family man! Im excited for battlefield 1 too! Cant wait honestly really hyped for it anyways cant wait to check out your channel :D Hope you have fun and enjoy your time with us! :p

Thanks for the Warm Welcome, I'am really excited to be apart of this family the kind of videos i do as of now are Cinematic Montages And Gun Reviews Guides... You know stuff for the little man. Anyways what are you most excited for in BF1??

For me i gotta say i'm most excited about the new Spectator mode and all the new features for those epic Cinematic videos we all love so much! Btw can't wait to see what everyone comes up with its gonna be sick!

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Welcome my friend! I am also a channel which loves to focus on battlefield. I don't know why but when I tried the beta, I didn't like the game as much as I thought I would. I still prefer Battlefield 4 xD

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Its really amazing to be apart of this community of Youtubers and i'm sure that over time i will meet and communicate with a lot of really cool people. So for starters i'm really new to this kind of atmosphere around the Youtube world and still have a lot of learning to do so please don't be to harsh with me i tend to learn from my mistakes rather quickly just give me a chance.

Anyways here's a little bit about me.
Favorite Game - Battlefield
Favorite Genre of Game - Racing/First Person Shooters
Favorite Gaming Youtuber - DaSquirrelsNuts Aka Squirrel
Favorite Non Gaming Channel - JK Party
When did i start gaming? Age 5
What do i do when i'am not gaming? - Watching gaming videos or making them + more =P
Where am i from? - East Coast, USA
Game I'm most excited for? - Battlefield 1
Favorite Music - Metal, K-Pop, Techno, Dubstep.... Idk i'am kinda picky with Music.
Favorite Car - Lamborghini
Favorite Color(s) - Red, Green, Blue, Black
Favorite Food - Tacos
Console of Choice - PS4

Anyways that's me in a nutshell hope to see you around the community, Take care!
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom, Good job with your battlefield content, what's your upload schedule by the way?

Reactions: xXWillGonjaXx