Gaming howdy!

KresentGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
My name is Kresent and I'm new to this forum. I thought I should introduce myself to everyone. I'm from Florida, and recently moved to Minnesota. It's very cold. We actually JUST started spring and in Florida they started spring in November! XD So I'm 17 and I found freedom through a friend of mine who also has a partnership here. He told me it was cool and I decided to check it out. I also wanted to get in touch with other youtubers and make some friends so that's why I joined the forums. I LOVE playing games and I have so much fun doing it. I record for youtube because I wish to make people smile and I want to do something I love and can get that satisfaction. My biggest dream is to be able to grow and basically create a family of people who are considerate and nice. I want to join people together and make people laugh or smile. My dream is to brighten others days. The kind of channel I run is a gaming channel, but I've been branching out to other things to see what is fun. Things like vlogs and skits. I've come to have fun doing those too! I'm stuck between school though and only upload once every other day or once every four days. My main goal right now is to fix that lol

KresentGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Kresent, nice channel and blue hair (y) (Y) Watched your FF vlog, good first start. It should only get easier from here also maybe write a bullet point script to help yourself out when vlogging ;)
That's good advice ^.^ thanks! I'll try that. It was actually my first vlog lol so I didn't really know what to do xD

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
My name is Kresent and I'm new to this forum. I thought I should introduce myself to everyone. I'm from Florida, and recently moved to Minnesota. It's very cold. We actually JUST started spring and in Florida they started spring in November! XD So I'm 17 and I found freedom through a friend of mine who also has a partnership here. He told me it was cool and I decided to check it out. I also wanted to get in touch with other youtubers and make some friends so that's why I joined the forums. I LOVE playing games and I have so much fun doing it. I record for youtube because I wish to make people smile and I want to do something I love and can get that satisfaction. My biggest dream is to be able to grow and basically create a family of people who are considerate and nice. I want to join people together and make people laugh or smile. My dream is to brighten others days. The kind of channel I run is a gaming channel, but I've been branching out to other things to see what is fun. Things like vlogs and skits. I've come to have fun doing those too! I'm stuck between school though and only upload once every other day or once every four days. My main goal right now is to fix that lol

Welcome to the family and I grad you having fun with games and recording them and Just wait for summer and you have have all day to record a video or two :) Well good luck on youtube and be patient also.

Reactions: KresentGaming