Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: Kevin
Where are you from?: Texas
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!? Referral
What made you join our forums?: Joining the Network
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, paintball, Orchestra, Skateboarding
What is your favorite food? Would have to be the XXX Hot wings from hooter's will never get enough!
Why did you start YouTube? started YouTube a few month's ago finally decided to upload a video the other day got 17K+ views :D
What is your biggest dream? Making YouTube my daily life so that I can put smiles of people's faces when they are feeling down. (Don't want this being my job as I would eventually get bored of it if I consider it my job.)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming and entertainment
How frequently do you upload?: once too twice a week.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Kevin . Welcome to Freedom !

what games do you play ? I love paintball so much ! do you play for a team or just with friends ?

I wish you all the best !

MarksOfAHero

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
hey Kevin . Welcome to Freedom !

what games do you play ? I love paintball so much ! do you play for a team or just with friends ?

I wish you all the best !
Currently just with friend's as joining a team would be time consuming for me and take the fun outta the game. Currently FPS and RPG games

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Currently just with friend's as joining a team would be time consuming for me and take the fun outta the game. Currently FPS and RPG games

That is very true , with friends is always better ! Oh very nice indeed ! maybe some Black ops 3 ?

MarksOfAHero

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
what level are you / prestige ?
Lol prestige 1 level 35, Don't think me of a noob though. Cause anyone can prestige cause all it takes is time. Plus I waited a few months to even prestige :D because rather enjoy the classes then have to work hard for them again.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Lol prestige 1 level 35, Don't think me of a noob though. Cause anyone can prestige cause all it takes is time. Plus I waited a few months to even prestige :D because rather enjoy the classes then have to work hard for them again.

that is fine pal ! enjoy the game no need to rush (y) (Y)