Review4Review How Well Is My Channel Set Up?

Dennis Gromov

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
I have finally found a good setup for my channel and am more comfortable commentating. I was wondering if anybody would want to check out my channel and see what I can improve on, thanks! I will do the same back!

Reactions: Alex Ecker Vlogs

Shmuk

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
I would say that you should upload more if you can and maybe make your channel layout a bit shorter so viewers don't have to scroll down as far. Your channel is actually really good and I wish you luck :)

Maybe you could tell me what i could improve on aswell :)

Dennis Gromov

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
I would say that you should upload more if you can and maybe make your channel layout a bit shorter so viewers don't have to scroll down as far. Your channel is actually really good and I wish you luck :)

Maybe you could tell me what i could improve on aswell :)
I feel like your channel is good but the banner could be better. Maybe move shmuck in the center more because your profile pic does cover it and the S is cut off that way. That would also eliminate the free blue space in the middle.

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
your channel is set up very nicely in my opinion,major things i look for is thumbnails and artwork something to catch my eye i feel like your banner is a lil simple its not bad anf the name is catchy lol your thumbnails look very nice and i feel like they complement your videos everything sounded good to me make sure to keep up the good work

Dennis Gromov

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
your channel is set up very nicely in my opinion,major things i look for is thumbnails and artwork something to catch my eye i feel like your banner is a lil simple its not bad anf the name is catchy lol your thumbnails look very nice and i feel like they complement your videos everything sounded good to me make sure to keep up the good work
Thank you very much!