Community How we decided to make your Youtube channels become popular

Voov

New User
Sep 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello there, we're new here! Just for a little background, we're a group of people who after using Youtube for a few years, realized creators had it hard to grow and needed some help to gain some exposure. Having worked with big channels with hundreds of thousands of subscribers, we know what is up, and currently give tips & tricks on SEO, but most importantly we feature & give shoutouts to any small Youtube channel to help them get at least 100 subscribers! Would you be interested on that, check out our channel and leave a comment anywhere (We always check all the comments), subscribe, and we'll see you on our next video, that might get you some fame ;)

Hope to have a great time with the Freedom! community, and get to know some amazing creators! If you're wondering, our channel resides at the custom URL youtube(dot)com/Voov so feel free to check it out if you're willing to get better at Youtube or just want to get a shoutout to grow your channel!

Reactions: stevicity

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
Hey, welcome to Freedom! I subscribed to you (could always subscribe back ;) ) because your channel seems really cool. I knew YouTube had prevention methods against keyword stuffing in the description but I didn't know they only took the first line into account so thank you for that video, it did help. :)

Reactions: Voov

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
@Voov Well i would not really call 100 subscribers to be popular. But well i agree that it can be hard for small channels to reach the 100 subscriber milestone, but the title "How we decided to make your Youtube channels become popular" is a bit misleading to be honest.
Since popular is not a solid goal you can reach, it always depents on other factors and things alike

Reactions: Voov