Gaming How was the Uncharted 4 MP Beta?

Nyffellare

Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys,
Did you get a chance to play the Uncharted 4 beta? It was kinda awsome in my opinion :D The game is really so much fun. It was just a pitty that the matchmaking wasn't so perfect, but they will probably fix it in the time of the release.
I did some live streaming of Uncharted 4 and putted the livestreams on youtube. Why not check them out ;)

English commentary:
No commentary:

If you like it leave a thumbs up and subscribe for more video's!
Also feel free to visit my youtube channel or my website ( http://www.nyffellaregaming.duckdns.org ) for more video's!!

Nyffellare

Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
I enjoyed the beta the little I could play especially with friends. The games multiplayer has potential indeed. I dropped you a sub friend :)
Thanks alot :)
Are you going to buy the game? First I wasn't planning on buying it but when I played the beta I want to buy it and the whole remaster collection xD

SamTHimself

#1 Crazy Gamer & Freedom/YouTube Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2014
England
YouTube
SamTHimself
I enjoyed the beta tbh although i sucked at it big time with the shooting, so i pretty much put the gun down and just ran around kicking people in the head killing them hahahaha made a montage on my channel if you would like to see, but cool video, keep it up!

Nyffellare

Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
I enjoyed the beta tbh although i sucked at it big time with the shooting, so i pretty much put the gun down and just ran around kicking people in the head killing them hahahaha made a montage on my channel if you would like to see, but cool video, keep it up!
I will check it out seems funny haha xp I found the shooting a little weird to but it was managable xp what i hated were the extreme long waiting times for the matchmakingbxp