YouTube How to use Youtube seo for gaming videos?

Black Artist

New User
Aug 26, 2018
YouTube
Hey everyone. I'm new to freedom. I have a quick question: how can I use video search engine optimization for gaming playthroughs. Let's us Bloodborne for example.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well you can still do it for games that are old, sure its going to be harder but then you really have to try getting the best tags. Be sure to use short but also compound tags to showcase the video, and make use of a detailed description as this can also help

Valerio Mangano

Rising User
Sep 4, 2018
YouTube
Just write your title in the tags with some variations and words related to the video and you are good to go! I suggest to you tubebuddy if you still haven't heard of it!

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Starting off doing older games is difficult, especially old games that aren't yet considered old enough to be "retro." In your case, a game that is over a year old probably isn't getting searched for that much anymore, and most of the viewers for that game probably have already chosen their favorite YouTubers for it. If you're goal is to grow, I would suggest doing a very new game (like no more than a few weeks old) or better yet, plan to do a game that you feel you will like, that hasn't been released yet. When it does release, smash out some quality content for it as soon as you can, and incorporate the best SEO that you can into it's tags, title, and description.

Briana

New User
Mar 18, 2019
Hi,
I wouldn't say SEO is harder for older games. For sure if a game is brand new people definitely are looking more for playthrouhgs or streams on this one game. On the other hand you can still reach people with videos on games that are just really good. Not to mention the retro gamers. I guess one thing that is very important is to get an audience and to communicate with others. Try to find something that is special for your channel and that makes people wanna watch your videos. For SEO you can just watch the training videos on [URL]https://www.seoacademy.net which helped me a lot to understand how SEO really works. Having a plan for your whole channel, a topic and where you want to go isn't a bad idea at all![/URL]
Good luck :)
Briana