How To How to turn your laptop into a wifi hotspot and share connection, all Windows

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
That's pretty cool @Deron Campbell!

I used to know how to do with with Windows Vista (I think) but it's been so long. This can be so useful for people on-the-go who travel with a laptop and more pieces of tech like a phone or a tablet. I can also imagine if there are friends that want to connect to the web, they'd really appreciate a hotspot. :p

The video was nicely done! Voice quality is good, quality is great and I can see everything on screen. If I were to make one suggestion, it'd be to cut out any parts where actions aren't being made, this way you can share all the information you need to in the most time-efficient way.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Nuke

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
That's pretty cool @Deron Campbell!

I used to know how to do with with Windows Vista (I think) but it's been so long. This can be so useful for people on-the-go who travel with a laptop and more pieces of tech like a phone or a tablet. I can also imagine if there are friends that want to connect to the web, they'd really appreciate a hotspot. :p

The video was nicely done! Voice quality is good, quality is great and I can see everything on screen. If I were to make one suggestion, it'd be to cut out any parts where actions aren't being made, this way you can share all the information you need to in the most time-efficient way.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks alot for the feedback, I will make sure to do that in my upcoming video :)

Reactions: Nuke and Danny