Raid Chico

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2016
YouTube
Starting a new Gaming Channel is a struggle for small YouTubers like me and you guys if you are starting out. Gamers on YouTube is the most competitive channels on YouTube in getting views because constantly everyday people are posting about Games.

What I did to help my Gaming Channel Grow!
- First you want to make social media accounts (I recommend Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook). This is where you are going to be posting EVERY DAY about new uploads, or just what's on your mind.

- Second, you will need to include tags on your social media posts. Use tags that are relevant to YOUR POST that you have posted.

- Third, it is very simple to make people laugh or even get interested. On YouTube, comment on the most popular gaming channels that are related to yours. DON'T ADVERTISE YOUR CHANNEL. Advertising your channel is very bad for trying to grow. Make the comments funny and amusing so your comment will stand out to other viewers.

-Fourth, make sure to have good and efficient thumbnails when making your uploads. Good thumbnails catch the viewers attention when scrolling through search results. I recommend using free editors like Picmonkey.com or Getpaint.net.

-Fifth, add tags to your YouTube videos that are relevant to your videos and rank high in the search on Google and YouTube. Using TubeBuddy, Heartbeat, or Google Keyword Tool is very efficient when finding tags.

Hope you guys found this helpful! I used these techniques when I first started and it's been very helpful since.

Your Friend,
Raid Chico

Reactions: Zzeddd

Zzeddd

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
scotland
YouTube
i have done all of the above apart from 1 thats the thumbnails but will get there in time as is thanks for the advice i know lot of newer youtubers will find these hints very helpful :D