How to reach 100 subs quickly! Simple advice from a gamer :D

NervousLatte

Rising User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
This is a question I see asked constantly. Whether it be on this forum, on another one, even on reddit. Now before I get into it, know I'm just a fetus youtuber. I only have 169 subs, but I did that in less than two months. Yes, some people get hundreds in a week with viral videos, but I did it with regular, boring me just playing video games. My SEO sucks and my tags are a mess so I'm not the person to help you with that but what I can offer as advice is:

Network. Talk to people. Make new friends.

To some, this sounds really hard. I know. It was hard for ME. My whole premise is that I'm the most anxious, antisocial person in the world and yet somehow it wasn't as hard as I thought it out to be. This forum was a blessing in itself. I responded to people, I offered advice when I could, I took it in turn when offered, and just by doing that alone I found friends on here and new subs for my channel. Don't just introduce yourself on here and then never post again. Be active. Whether it be this forum or any other, keep trying to interact with others! The same goes on youtube! Watch other creators, comment on their content, be kind, and if you think something might help them drop them some good advice. Don't, however, ask for someone to check your channel out or sub4sub or any of that. It's only going to bring dislikes your way. No one likes that. "But then how will they check my ch---," Shh. No. Don't do it.

This won't bring hundreds of people flocking your way, but it will bring a few new friends and in turn a small community of people who will actually care about what you post.

OKAY. I'm done rambling! That's all I got for you folks 8D Now I must go because Overwatch is calling my name. Good luck to you all!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
This is a question I see asked constantly. Whether it be on this forum, on another one, even on reddit. Now before I get into it, know I'm just a fetus youtuber. I only have 169 subs, but I did that in less than two months. Yes, some people get hundreds in a week with viral videos, but I did it with regular, boring me just playing video games. My SEO sucks and my tags are a mess so I'm not the person to help you with that but what I can offer as advice is:

To some, this sounds really hard. I know. It was hard for ME. My whole premise is that I'm the most anxious, antisocial person in the world and yet somehow it wasn't as hard as I thought it out to be. This forum was a blessing in itself. I responded to people, I offered advice when I could, I took it in turn when offered, and just by doing that alone I found friends on here and new subs for my channel. Don't just introduce yourself on here and then never post again. Be active. Whether it be this forum or any other, keep trying to interact with others! The same goes on youtube! Watch other creators, comment on their content, be kind, and if you think something might help them drop them some good advice. Don't, however, ask for someone to check your channel out or sub4sub or any of that. It's only going to bring dislikes your way. No one likes that. "But then how will they check my ch---," Shh. No. Don't do it.

This won't bring hundreds of people flocking your way, but it will bring a few new friends and in turn a small community of people who will actually care about what you post.

OKAY. I'm done rambling! That's all I got for you folks 8D Now I must go because Overwatch is calling my name. Good luck to you all!

Good advice, Network is one key things to be successful on youtube and I don't have viral videos but I do get subs crazy but my advice for SEO and Tags are put the title of you video in you tag make sure it the first tag also, then put what the video about and try use "Youtube" "Video" "Gaming" and "Game Name" etc it would help you guys alot.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
yeah you're right. that's what I'm doing now if I have the time for it. and I'm always glad if I can help someone with it :)
but the whole trick to get them to look to your channel is just having a normal conversation with people on youtube and here at freedom.

Legitliquid

New User
Sep 17, 2014
YouTube
Yeah networking is key, also helps if your thumbnails are clean and simplistic (something I myself need to work on haha).

ThatNerdWithTheHair

Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
nerdwiththehair
Great tips! I'm trying to do this myself, which can be a challenge. I also consider myself extremely anxious and antisocial, but surprisingly, youtube has actually been helping a lot, I think!

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube

Hello there
BTW there is a way that can give u 10 subs per day and its guaranteed and I used it since I started youtubing for me it is the best way to get real humans that subs you and 10 persons (subs) per day isn't bad :D wow cuz u get it for free wow (y) (Y)
if u really wanna know this way don't hesitate to ask me about it and I will tell u for sure about it and I will explain how to do it in the right way ;)

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube

Thanks for the advice! Everything helps at this point, its not easy.

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
That is true, you might get a sub here and there if you talk to people. But the question is this, after they subscribe to you are they going to watch your video and leave a comment at lease once a week? Or are they going to just SUB once and gone afterwards?

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
That is true, you might get a sub here and there if you talk to people. But the question is this, after they subscribe to you are they going to watch your video and leave a comment at lease once a week? Or are they going to just SUB once and gone afterwards?
The main problem is that they only subscribe u only and don't watch ur video this is the problem that I face and I really need to get views :( and also they didn't like or even leave a comment on ur vidz that'a all.
When I go to discussion on freedom I found this topic and I wanted only to help cuz the title of this topic is how to reach 100 subs. so I only wanted to help :D:)

ReiignCloud

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
ReiignCloud

Hey! I'm a bit new to YouTube and this post was very helpful. Hopefully I can use this information to better my channel. Thank you!