Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Have you ever reached the 500 Character limit with Tags?
Many (Including me) have never reached this limit of 500 characters, this could be because either us as YouTubers are too vague with our tagging, or our brains just go blank when we are typing. Thanks to developer Conor Reid, YouTubers do not need to worry as much when it comes to these devilish but important things we call Tags!

Why are they important anyway?
If you have ever heard of the phrase SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, you might understand why tags are important, but for you who don't, SEO is strategies, techniques or tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website, the main focus being your videos. The tags you input in the box when uploading heavily expand your chances of others finding your videos via YouTube's search engine. Each word or phrase that is added is another piece of criteria the system will use to separate each of the videos on the servers.

For example, If someone searched for "PS4 - Rocket League", every video that use these key words or phrases will be higher up the list than videos which do not have these.

Don't mislead viewers!
Before I mention what Conor Reid has made, you will need to understand the rules upon misleading tags.

Even though tags can be used to heavily increase your search chances, your tags must reflect directly to your video and must not include anything misleading.

How to use tags effectively!
Conor Reid has developed this wonderful online application that sorts your tags in a few seconds. Just go to Rapidtags.io, input your video title and your tags will be created.

If you encounter any issues or bugs with the application, feel free to privately message me, Crazylawrence, and I will forward these to Conor.

Last Updated: 28th October

Last edited:

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Nice little tool this. I played around with this for awhile adding in different titles to get different TAG variations.
I added the new TAGS it generated to the top video, I hold top 5 spots in this particular search to see if the new TAGS will help the video in general not only in this particular search but overall search results across the board. Ill report back in 24 hours with the numbers.

Top Video.
Clash Of Clans - TH11 WAR BASE/TROPHY BASE/ ANTI 2 STAR/ OCTOBER UPDATE + 12 REPLAYS.
Views 1,924 (Real time) 3,500 views estimate views per hour 140 to 170.
Based on the estimate 24 hours 6870 - 7580 views.
The tags it generated are very different to my normal tags i use via Google Keyword planner/volume search data. I noticed this generator produced a lot of one word or two word tags. I personally are very interested what the finial results will be with the new tags.

NEW TAGS
clash, of, clans, town, hall, war, base, replays, clash of clans, coc, defense, update, best, farming, trophy, th9, th11, new, town hall 11, supercell, strategy, layout, war base, attack, new update, clan war, free gems, anti 3 star, gameplay, hybrid, dark elixir, replay, guide, trophy base, top, th10, town hall, build, 3 star, anti, hybrid base, eagle artillery, anti miner, funny, anti 2 star, th11 war base, base design, epic, clan, tactics, town hall 8, trolling, anti bowler

OLD TAGS
coc, clash of clans, th11, town hall 11, town hall 11 october update, th11 war base, th11 october update, th11 300 walls war base, th11 bomb tower, th11 300 walls 2 bomb towers, th11 trophy base, th11 war base october, th11 war base 2 bomb towers, th11 trophy base 300 walls, th11 trophy base 2 bomb towers, th11 war trophy base october update, scorpionvongaming, th11 farming base, clash of clans bomb tower, coc bomb tower, coc th11 300 walls, coc october update

Last edited:
Reactions: mahastagram

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
It`s been 18 hours since including the new TAGS.
My Estimate for 24 hours views 6870 to 7580 and willing to allow 10% fluctuation in both directions as it was an estimate.
After 18 hours (Real time views) 7,100 with 62 views an hour what will put the video at 7,472 after the 24 hours give or take 50 to100 views.

Summery:
I can`t give an accurate summery due to to the fact that i only added the TAGS to one video.
But 1 thing the site has in it`s favor is speed. We are always looking to save time here and there. Recording editing uploading is a long process and to get TAGS instantly is a big + i will use more in the future.

Thanks @Crazylawrence for posting about the site.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
It`s been 18 hours since including the new TAGS.
My Estimate for 24 hours views 6870 to 7580 and willing to allow 10% fluctuation in both directions as it was an estimate.
After 18 hours (Real time views) 7,100 with 62 views an hour what will put the video at 7,472 after the 24 hours give or take 50 to100 views.

Summery:
I can`t give an accurate summery due to to the fact that i only added the TAGS to one video.
But 1 thing the site has in it`s favor is speed. We are always looking to save time here and there. Recording editing uploading is a long process and to get TAGS instantly is a big + i will use more in the future.

Thanks @Crazylawrence for posting about the site.

No problem, if you use this and find any tags that doesn't match or counts as "Misleading" - Please sent me a PM with those and I will try and contact the creator to fix those.