Solved how to monetize youtube with freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco Tv

New User
Jan 27, 2017
hello guys, i want to ask, how to monetize youtube with freedom? when i clik monetize, still need google adsense, if join freedom still need google adsense?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It gets a bit strange as to join Freedom you need to have a adsense account and an active monetisation policy on your channel, however once you join Freedom then your monetisation will be taken over by Freedom as such your adsense account won't really be used, as it will theoretically be paid to Freedom who then pays it to you.

As for how to monetise with Freedom if you have an active monetisation policy n your YouTube account and have a linked adsense then when you join Freedom it will again remind you to place ads on your videos, which you can do in one click after joining and thats all you need to do :)

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
hello guys, i want to ask, how to monetize youtube with freedom? when i clik monetize, still need google adsense, if join freedom still need google adsense?
Upon joining Freedom! you will not need an AdSense Account anymore. Before getting the invitation though you will need to have an AdSense account enabled. When pressing the Learn More Button on your YouTube Dashboard you will start to get into Freedom! and earn money through Freedom!. Then you can see the active Network Status in your YouTube Features Page and AdSense will become obsolete. Then you can enable or disable Monetisation for all your videos in your YouTube video Settings.

Upvote 0

Club ZonE

New User
Jan 28, 2017
Now my channel partner with Adsens But i want to use freedom .
i want to ask, how to monetize youtube with freedom? when i clik monetize, still need google adsense, if join freedom still need google adsense?

Attachments

• features.jpg
    features.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You will need to enable your monetisation - if you have linked your adsense account could you try clicking the "enable" button shown on the screenshot and following any instructions / directions they give. Once you have done that, you may need to email our support team if you channel is still showing as "under review" on your Freedom dashboard - just so they know you have an active monetisation policy and can proceed with your application.

Once your channel has been reviewed, you won't need to do anything towards your adsense account as Freedom will sort all of that out for you so you don't need to worry. To answer you last query I've tried to simplfy things below as best I can :-
If you wanted to monetise your videos / gain revenue outside a network - you need an adsense account
If you want to monetise your videos / gain revenue in a network - you need an adsense account first and then once joined you will come under the networks monetisation so you won't need to touch / worry about your adsense account

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.