Request How To Make Music For Films. Is my comedy good?

Luke Tinworth

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2014
England
YouTube
This video is not a How To, more of a joke. A mix with comedy and tips style, I would like to know if I should do more videos like this one.

Feedback would be nice.

Thanks

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
This video is not a How To, more of a joke. A mix with comedy and tips style, I would like to know if I should do more videos like this one.

Feedback would be nice.

Thanks
The lifting your shirt on the thumbnail seemed a little out of place, heh. You're daring though, I'll give you that :p I can hear either a fan, or some light background noise going on. Are you covering it up with the music? Cursing seemed a bit apparent, what audience are you shooting for?

Luke Tinworth

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2014
England
YouTube
My "comedy" is quite random, however there is swearing so the audience is going to be mid teen. My computer fan has a really quiet ringing sound that was picked up by my camera. Thanks for the feed back :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My "comedy" is quite random, however there is swearing so the audience is going to be mid teen. My computer fan has a really quiet ringing sound that was picked up by my camera. Thanks for the feed back :)
Random works if it lands on the right sense of humor ^^ Fans can definitely get in the way when it comes to computers. No worries though, I hope that you're able to continue working on everything in general :p