Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
This is a really neat creation!

I've never seen these before but this look like something nice to do with those pop can tabs, I have so many cans laying around (they're about to be taken to the recycling depot.) :D I really liked the black and orange one you showed in the video and how it has an "X" pattern on one side.

Although you had occasional pauses, I think you spoke pretty confidently even though English isn't your main language and that you did a really good job with the video! I'm just a little curious as to what you were using to record with a strange video aspect ratio like that haha.

Keep up the good work @Lexan!

lex beats

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2014
Jasenovo, Serbia
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Well, i used pretty crappy cellphone camera, and in fact, video was vertical, so i had to cut it and re-edit it and blah blah.
Thanks again, English is not my native language but long years of online gaming helped me develop some Engrishu skillz. As soon as i remember or discover more things like this, i will create video!

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Well, i used pretty crappy cellphone camera, and in fact, video was vertical, so i had to cut it and re-edit it and blah blah.
Thanks again, English is not my native language but long years of online gaming helped me develop some Engrishu skillz. As soon as i remember or discover more things like this, i will create video!
I'll be looking forward to it! :)

Reactions: lex beats