www.youtube.com
YouTube

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
I've been finding it difficult to grow over the last couple of years. For a while there, I was trying to play newer games, but didn't see any changes. So then I started to do what I thought could be fun and even started livestreaming via YT. My sub's and views went up heavily.

Medusa Productions

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2017
YouTube
readingmedusa
First off, gaming channels are at an abundance on YouTube if you really want to stand out you need a unique method to yourself. Kinda like you see some YouTuber's switching to where the game shows behind them as if they were almost in the game playing. That's all with green screen, for any channel look for your unique method for your creation of videos. Don't go for quick spitting out of videos, and be very enthusiastic. People say quantity over quality, but I am seeing how quality matters just as much.

Reactions: KrazyK Gaming

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
How do I Livestream if I only have 80 subs? I wont get much views. I am only 13 so don't have twitter or facebook. How do I get views on livestreams?

I only have 181 subs. Personally, I just decided to play games that I had sitting around in my steam library, such as South Park: The Stick of Truth, and people just kind of flocked.

The best advice I can give you kid, is to just do things you want to do and stop trying to impress your viewers. If people see you playing some silly game or something you really enjoy, then people will come. One of my livestreams of SP has gotten 150 views in 3 days.

I'll come back to this post when I haven't been drinking xD

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I need help growing my channel. I have been doing YouTube for 2 years and only have 80 subscribers. I do daily videos and I think they're pretty funny. I really need help to grow. If any one is giving tips or Shoutouts or anything like that I would really appreciate it. I also tried releasing Merch recently but no one has bought it.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClzngbhj7Dj1pnWni7CiAmw

Merch link: https://shop.spreadshirt.ie/BumbleBees-/
Your analytics are the key. Once you know where your audience is from and what video's scored good you can search for what it is that makes them popular. The forums Tips section might have some good pointers :)

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
I findo ut that my video of Guardian of Ember with Title Worth It! got alot of views (comapred to other videos) so there is option to name that way all of them :D

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
It is a slow process! You can have the best content in the world and see someone else grow. It starts out with all being based on luck! Just make sure that everything you put out is the best quality possible! If your not happy with the video, don't upload it!

KAG

New User
Jul 8, 2017
Have you tried sharing your videos with friends, or posting in groups with a similar niche?

JA Gaming

Respected User
Apr 23, 2017
Denmark, Copenhagen
YouTube
I know the feeling I don't have that many subs either but I don't think merch is the way to go! YET, wait till you grow bigger maybe like 500+ Then you should sell a few at least best of luck