Tips & Tricks How to grow Youtube Gaming Channel from 0 subs and 0 Views?

Is this tips usefull

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello, New Comers you must thinking how I grow mine you tube Channel with no one to share with? First you must need to ask question why you want to do you tube for? If you say for Fame or Money that is the wrong way to go for and it will buried you alive. If you say Something to do, For Fun, Make Friends etc Congratulation you pass the first test of you tube. Ok, next how I do videos on Simply do what you love playing and if you do Commentary you need to have a good audio and vision want a good cheap headset its After Glow Level 3 its 10$ with good audio. Next, Do edit if you have access to do if you don't its ok I don't have access to edit mine videos and don't use that to quit do YouTube use as motivation. After you get you video done and maybe edit post on you tube and post on Google + (Mine website fav and only one), Facebook, MySpace, Twitter etc and that will help you tiny bit with population. Always answer back to your comments from viewers AND Subscribers. Don't let negative and thumbs down hurt you people will do this are trolls, jerks, and/or jealous people. Last tip is watch other you tubers small and big to learn what you doing wrong and right. After you get all this done, You ready for Mountain of YouTube Success and Reply back if I miss anything and anything you went to reply. Thank for Reading!!!

RizenGaming

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Most of the tips listed here are pretty good. However, I would not recommend using an AfterGlow headset for audio. When using a mic like this, you could encounter heavy audio quality lose and many more complications. I would suggest saving up a little money and getting yourself a Blue Snowball or high end headset.

Reactions: Popeye2679

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Ok, thanks for advice :)
The biggest part of being a Youtuber is to just relax and have fun with it. If you're not enjoying what you do, other people won't enjoy watching you (generally speaking.) Attitude is key, and that even goes along with communicating to subscribers and through social media. I always to to keep a positive upbeat attitude.

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Good tips bro, but also i would suggest saving up for a 40$ mic anyoull be better off .But overall very good tips ...noticed you just hit 60 subs ..congrats