Tips & Tricks How to Grow your YouTube Channel

SummedGalaxy

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys,
A while back I was having a discussion with some guys in the forums about difficulties people face when trying to grow their YouTube channel. It became apparent surfing through the Freedom Forums that a lot of people face the same issues and I therefore put together a video showcasing the reasons why channels fail to grow, along with some Top Tips to counter this.
I made this video to try and help some of you out, no ones perfect (myself included!). If the video helps you out, just let me know on here, no need to click through to YouTube as It was made to help out, not to boost views / likes on my channel.
I hope you enjoy!

Reactions: zeke morgan

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi guys,
A while back I was having a discussion with some guys in the forums about difficulties people face when trying to grow their YouTube channel. It became apparent surfing through the Freedom Forums that a lot of people face the same issues and I therefore put together a video showcasing the reasons why channels fail to grow, along with some Top Tips to counter this.
I made this video to try and help some of you out, no ones perfect (myself included!). If the video helps you out, just let me know on here, no need to click through to YouTube as It was made to help out, not to boost views / likes on my channel.
I hope you enjoy!

That was a lovely and quite informative video - I shall definitely be seeing if we can mention it in this weeks Friday Forum Feature, that's if you ok with that?