how to grow your channel

Qzy

New User
Aug 5, 2016
YouTube
i am trrying to grow my channel but having trouble i am making videos and only get a few subscribers from them

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Growing is a process wich can either go Slow or Fast depending on Quality, Quantity and Genre.

Besides that SEO is the most important thing in ranking your video's. Simple things as the Title, Description, Tags are all things which count in growing your channel.

Last part is the use of social media and then i don't talk about dropping your video in every single place you can find but actually soialize with like minded people, get a conversation going and expand your network.

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
I think TwilightPrinze summarized it pretty well, it's really difficult to see different gameplay videos nowaday, best think I can suggest is to make yours special and be a different person from the crowd of youtubers out there

VerticoHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2014
YouTube
Have to say, it took a while for my channel to grow and it grows at different paces.

I fully recommend going for quality than quantity( as you get bigger you'll have more experience with editing too) then as you get bigger you'll be able to make videos more frequently.

A very good example of bigger youtubers with more quality videos which aren't majorly frequent: Sovietwomble & Robbaz.

All the best ~Vee

Reactions: cocche

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Have to say, it took a while for my channel to grow and it grows at different paces.

I fully recommend going for quality than quantity( as you get bigger you'll have more experience with editing too) then as you get bigger you'll be able to make videos more frequently.

A very good example of bigger youtubers with more quality videos which aren't majorly frequent: Sovietwomble & Robbaz.

All the best ~Vee
liked your comment mostly because of Robbaz ahah