Tips & Tricks HOW to grow on youtube

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Its not that hard to sign up on yt and throw on a video right? Well yeah but the slight chance that you will be getting views on that vid is minimum.
So well I can only tell you this, social media. Use your social media all day long .Download apps such as crowdfire or unfollowers to grow your twitter and engage with your following to promote your channel. Also See should be your second name.Do not forget to download chrome extensions such as heartbeat and tubebuddy to see what techniques others are using and what tags or so so you can copy them and put some of your own. COMMUNITY CHANNELS, I can't stress this enough. THE amount of subs I've seen people gain are tremendous. USE these simple techniques and you'll be at your first 100s any time soon .look at me only two weeks in and already 450 views and 50 subs. Also remember BE ORIGINAL, If we wanted to see a bunch of class setups we'd go to alia and tmartn, it's time to bring something new and funny to the community, Do YOU HAVE IT?

RizenGaming

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Social Media is a definite plus for me. I started using instagram in collaboration with my YouTube channel and it has helped me with some views.

Dillon

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
YouTube
Good points! I made a similar post with specifics on how to post successfully on Facebook.
Social Media is your best friend. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc are all good outlets.
And as I pointed out in my post (https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-to-get-more-views-money.174781/#post-798613)
you've got to know how to best promote your content, because it varies per platform.
Long story short, learn the platform, and use it to your advantage.
I hope you all find success utilizing social media.
It's a dog eat dog world out there :p

Reactions: RizenGaming