How To How to Grow on YouTube! (Must Watch)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
hello my name is Dylan and i need your help growing my channel check it outhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXHdcvN6eOdOEIcmQqwPU8w
Hello Dylan!

I checked it out

Feedback: Audio and Visuals are amazing, very clear, except the hoverboard fail video. You should add thumbnails and an intro to make yourself more memorable. In addition, seems like your content is focused on a wild variety of things, you should focus on one/two for your channel. Whether that be minecraft or mobile games. Not a bad channel, but not one that I am interested in (No Offense intended)

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Awesome video dude! You really put lots of effort into this. :D I also made a smilar video on my channel and It would mean a lot if you could check it out and maybe subscribe.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Awesome video dude! You really put lots of effort into this. :D I also made a smilar video on my channel and It would mean a lot if you could check it out and maybe subscribe.
I checked out the video

Feedback: Video and Vocals were clear. The title didn't match the content though, it was more about the equipment to use for YT instead of how to start a channel. Not a bad video at all however may want to change that title.

Also, there isn't much content on this channel but from what is here it seems like you don't really know what kind of channel you want. In my opinion you should sit down and think about what you want on your channel and focus on that.

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for checking the channel! Yea, I do make various videos but thats because I basicly make what I feel like. I set to myself that my channel will be a commentary/montage channel but as you probably saw montages are kinda left out because I dont quiet have the time to edit them so I kinda did this video to remind my subscribers that Im still here. I defenetly plan on doing more "roasting" and monatges in the future though. Thank you very much for your honest opinnon. Not many people give it nowdays. :)