How to get rid of keyboard clicks in videos?

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
I've recently been recording on my channel but keep getting all the clicks from my G910 Logitech Orion spark keyboard and I would like to know if there is anyway possible to get rid of the clicks.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
To remove the clicks you either need to get a mic that you could move away from the keyboard or just keep it in, my keyboard isn't loud but isn't quiet either and I keep a tiny bit of sound from it in because it's better if you're doing a gaming video

Voxesto

Apr 20, 2016
YouTube
If you use a headset mic then go into the mic settings turn the volume down and the boost up if you can, this helped me alot!

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
To remove the clicks you either need to get a mic that you could move away from the keyboard or just keep it in, my keyboard isn't loud but isn't quiet either and I keep a tiny bit of sound from it in because it's better if you're doing a gaming video
Well I got a mechanical keyboard and it makes so much to me, I don't know how other people like it but I dislike it. and I got a boom arm for my Rode NT1 mic, but if i turn the gain down and have it away from my keyboard my friends on skype can't hear me.

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
If you use a headset mic then go into the mic settings turn the volume down and the boost up if you can, this helped me alot!
Thank you for the reply but no I don't use a headset mic, although my friend does and he doesnt get any keyboard clicks at all