HOW TO GET MUSIC FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS ??

Tech Artist

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
kathmandu, nepal
YouTube
i am having a hard time to find the way of creating background music.is there any way that i can make my own music for youtube videos or any software or application to do it? If Yes, can anyone suggest me which one. I would really appreciate that . THANK YOU !!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
If you check your freedom dashboard you have access to professional grade music for free. You have access to some of the best tracks and, man, there's a lot of them!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
my personal favorite is No Copyright Sounds. awesome EDM

NCS is really overused by small channels. When used right it can sound good but NCS is really overused and gets too generic with small channels. Thinking that cool music will make them better... Nope.... Have music that suits the video!
I do like ncs but more for listening to in free time.

The music that freedom offers is production music which has actually been used in quite a lot of movies and such so it's high quality and doesn't get used as much by other youtubers since there's 10s of thousands of songs.

OxyXL

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2016
YouTube
OxyXL
Check your freedom dashboard for free music options, Audio micro, position music and epidemic sound are all very good options.

Make sure you check out all 3, you can almost always find exactly what you're looking for or atleast something very close to it.
The right music paired with the right video will make for an awesome YouTube video, so find that track that fits perfectly with the video!

Terry Smith

Aug 31, 2015
YouTube
NCS is really overused by small channels. When used right it can sound good but NCS is really overused and gets too generic with small channels. Thinking that cool music will make them better... Nope.... Have music that suits the video!
I do like ncs but more for listening to in free time.

The music that freedom offers is production music which has actually been used in quite a lot of movies and such so it's high quality and doesn't get used as much by other youtubers since there's 10s of thousands of songs.

which is why I look for songs that "fit the video" with ncs. an honestly, everything I've gotten from them is a lot better, imo, than anything I've found using the freedom partners.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
which is why I look for songs that "fit the video" with ncs. an honestly, everything I've gotten from them is a lot better, imo, than anything I've found using the freedom partners.

Yea. Everyone has their own opinions and music suits different channels. I tend to go with only parts of songs when I use ncs or for small videos.